Friday 25 July 2014

Why I Favor Retirement Homes?

Over the years, there has been a growing taboo around retirement homes. Many an aging person is quite opposed to the very thought of moving to a retirement home or community. But, somehow I have personally always lauded the trouble-free concept of retirement communities like the  independent living Center, Farrington Court in  Kent WA, an outstanding Steller living community.

This may sound a bit staggering, but just think about it for a while. The very notion of living in a peaceful and serene surrounding away from the hullabaloo and demands of the hectic life in the city seems so relaxing to me. I will definitely miss my friends and family a bit, but they can always visit me when they wish. And the new company around me of like-minded senior residents is bound to develop into some interesting friendships.

The daily chores of cooking for myself, doing my laundry and keeping my house clean are bound to tire me out as I start aging. So why wouldn't I want to get rid of all these burdens and let someone else take care of all my requirements? Add to this all the regular activities and leisure entertainment that makes up the fabric of a retirement home, and the package seems pretty attractive to me!

In fact, I have even zeroed in on a lovely place with good amenities, activities, care and comfort for my upcoming retirement - Stellar Senior Living’s Farrington Court retirement home in Kent, Washington.  I am confident I will not have to compromise on my freedom or respect in any manner as this independent living community in  Kent WA  upholds residents’ independence, privacy and dignity at all costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment